Music for Life Celebrations, & Concerts
“A great song should lift your heart, warm your soul, and makes you feel good.”
Inspiring. Uplifting. Hope-bringing.
Whether hearts are joyful, glad, hurting, or grieving, music is an apt response. And what better way to redirect the mind or boost energy and self-confidence than with a Life Celebration or Concert infused with the beautiful, healing vibrations of Johnnie Proby’s gifted voice.
Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, bridal showers, festivals, sororities, and teas, as well as for events that surround loss and grief, a virtual concert with Johnnie will lift moods and enhance the well-being of listeners. Recorded and live-streamed concerts are available, with a playlist customized by you.
The Details: Music for Life Celebrations and Concerts:
- For frontline healthcare professionals, first responders, at-home caregivers, senior living centers, women’s support groups, and families struggling with and survivors of COVID-19, especially families experiencing loss and grief
- Increase control over negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and the need for pain medication
- Redirect the mind away from pain and increase recovery time
- Celebrate what’s good in life and boost energy and self-confidence
- Customizable playlists of 6-12 songs; choose Johnnie’s songs or your favorites
30-90 minute events
- Concerts can be live-streamed or pre-recorded and delivered via download
- Live-streamed concerts are recorded for you to enjoy again and again
Johnnie’s music has been inspirational to me while in graduate school. During long periods of time writing papers sometimes mind would go blank. However listening to Johnnie’s music, I would feel the stress and anxiety lifted from me. Thank you Johnnie for the music as it helped me get through graduate school with a 3.9 GPA”
“What a beautiful performance doing the 40th Wedding Anniversary of my Sister and Brother-in-Law. Thank you as you continue to move through life from a place of grace sharing your voice through the gift of song.”
“Johnnie, thank you for this beautiful and uplifting Christmas concert. Your voice is incrediable! It truly touched my heart.” Letitia