Music for Event Openings, Closings, Sessions, and Breaks
“The sound of the human voice is like an electric current going through me.” 1933 – 2020
Open hearts. Prepare and change minds. Inspire action.
With 20 years of vocal experience using lyrical sounds and heartfelt vibrations before various event audiences, it is clear to Johnnie that Music Prepares the Heart to receive the spoken word or message, which then penetrates easily and persuasively.
Opening your live or virtual events with music is a powerful way to prepare your audiences to receive the core messages of your events, whether conferences, corporate gatherings, seminars, summits, sorority galas, church services, interactive performances, and workshops.
Through Johnnie’s heartfelt vibrations, your audience will be touched in inspiring ways—they will also be inspired to act.
Typical events include empowerment events, networking and collaboration events, health and wellness conferences, team meetings, association meetings, community gatherings, entrepreneurship meetings, and corporate events.
Johnnie will work directly with your event’s coordinator and speakers to customize the song selection; this is not a cookie-cutter service. Songs are performed live, virtually, or via recording. If the event is virtual, or if Johnnie is delivering the songs virtually, she will customize her Zoom background to reflect the purpose of your event.
The Details: Music for Event Openings, Closings, Sessions, and Breaks:
- For events staff, events coordinators, corporate executives, inspirational speakers, and new thought and empowerment leaders.
- Typical events include empowerment events, networking and collaboration events, health and wellness conferences, team meetings, association meetings, community gatherings, entrepreneurship meetings, and corporate events
- Prepare hearts for your message
- Inspire people to take action
- Customizable playlist of songs that capture the core message of your event
- Choose from songs to open your event, as well as songs and sounds for working sessions, songs to welcome people back from breaks and lunch, and closing songs to precede closing remarks and say farewell to and send off your audience
- Songs are performed live, virtually, or via recording, with a customized Zoom background to reflect the purpose and theme of your event
- Live-streamed songs are recorded and delivered via download for you to enjoy again and again
- For virtual sessions, Johnnie’s Zoom background will match your event’s theme
- Playlists typically include 1-5 songs per event, customized to match the event’s theme
“The sounds of music brings out the best and sets the tone for any audience. It creates the mood and the emotional connection like no other. Johnnie Proby has done this each time she performs at our agency. Her music transcends the thoughts and sets the stage of what’s to come whether she performs for executives or ordinary people, Johnnie hits every note like the humming bird.”
“Johnnie, I have truly been touched by your riveting music, as my colleagues and I have been fortunate to witness your compelling music first-hand in the workplace. Your powerful singing improves my spirit, each time, I hear you — I believe you and yours will experience the same, as you witness Johnnie’s exceptional voice.”
“What a beautiful God-given gift you have!!! You bring so much healing and joy to people”!