Wellness Workshops & Webinars
“Humming can reduce your heart rate and lower your blood pressure.”
Learning. Healing. Living.
Healthcare professionals, frontline responders, in-home caregivers, and the fighting and surviving alike will benefit from experiential workshops that focus on music’s innate ability to bring us towards wholeness.
Pre-recorded or live-streamed to classes of up to 12 people, Johnnie’s wellness workshops and seminars teach participants her 3R’s Soul Healing Methods and Series ™ that is centered around Morning Renewal, Afternoon Reset, and Evening Relaxation, the HeartMath™ breathing technique, and other sound energy tools and techniques for practicing self-love and self-care and experiencing mindfulness and inner balance. Choose from existing workshops, live-streamed sessions, and custom curriculum on topics of interest to you.
Existing workshops include:
- The Therapeutic Power of Music: How Music Aligns the Mind, Body, and Spirit as Even a Hum Has Power
- The Overlooked Aid in Achieving Harmonious Health: How the Preventative Nature of Music Safeguards Wellness
- More than a Melody: How Music Facilitates Healing and Wellness
Past workshop participants report experiencing less stress, anxiety, and fatigue, as well as better sleep and improved focus and job performance.
The Details: Wellness Workshops and Seminars:
- For frontline healthcare professionals, first responders, at-home caregivers, and sufferers and survivors of breast cancer, heart disease, and other serious illnesses
- Enjoy better sleep and less stress, fatigue, and anxiety
- Improve staff focus, performance, and resilience
- Up to 12 participants per class
- 60-90 minute sessions
- Customizable on topics of interest to you
- Live-streamed or pre-recorded
“Johnnie, I have been enjoying your classes that Piedmont wellness have put on during this stressful time . I have felt like it was my saving grace to be able to focus on healing instead of being depressed with the things in the news. Also, you have encouraged me to take better care of myself. Thank you so much! “
“Johnnie, I loved your entire presentation, I will practice smiling before I go to bed. I can feel the love… sooo wonderful. Thank You!”
“Johnnie, wonderful presentation – I was hoping you would sing!”